Ride4ROW is a weekend bicycle ride covering 100 miles of terrain over 2 days.
All proceeds from Ride4ROW benefit Recovery on Water, a rowing team for patients and survivors of breast cancer.
The 2017 Ride4ROW will start and end in Grand Rapids, Michigan and take place on July 29 & 30th.
Included with your registration:
- Transportation for you and your bike to/from Grand Rapids *if need be or you prefer to- you can drive yourself*
- Two hotel stays: Grand Rapids (7/28) and Saugatuck(7/29)
- One bag per rider (under 25 lbs) can be carried on the Ride4ROW bus
- Breakfast and lunch on 7/29 and 7/30
- SAG support for the two day ride
- Fuel at rest stops including bananas and Clifbar products